"YOUR PREFERRED COMPOSITES PARTNER IN NORTH AMERICA"
"TOOLING, PRECISION ENABLE COMPOSITES IN SATELLITE SUBSYSTEMS"
"PROVIDING A WIDE RANGE OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES."
STELIA North America is an aerospace and defence company specializing in the design, development, and manufacturing of composites. With a focus on the North American markets and Five Eyes countries, our mission is to innovate and partner to make the world’s most mission-critical systems stronger, lighter, and cleaner through use of advanced composites. Key customers include Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Sikorsky, Leonardo, L3Harris, Airbus Atlantic, Boeing, Bombardier, De Havilland, ARDE, MDA.
Headquartered in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, STELIA North America operates from a 150,000 sq. ft. facility dedicated to operations and administration. We also have a secondary site in Mirabel, Quebec, spanning 32,000 sq. ft.
Our team is committed to delivering cutting-edge quality and operational excellence to aerospace, defence, and space customers. We utilize composite hand lay-up as well as various advanced manufacturing technologies, including filament winding, automatic fiber placement, hot drape forming, compression molding, and out-of-autoclave manufacturing methods like resin transfer molding and liquid resin infusion.
- AS 9100 / ISO 9001
- Nadcap (Composites, NDT, Chemical Processing)
our customers are the future and quality is your guarantee.
STELIA Aerospace North America Inc. designs, develops and manufactures advanced composite products and integrates aerostructures for the aeronautic, space and defense industries.
The management and the employees of STELIA Aerospace North America Inc. are committed to operating a profitable and sustainable business focused on customers' and interested parties' satisfaction. This will be accomplished by:
- Understanding customers’ and interested parties’ needs and expectations
- Delivering quality products/services on time
- Training and engaging our employees in a stimulating technological career
- Embracing AS 9100 as our quality platform and NADCAP as process governance
- Promoting Lean philosophy and tools to continually improve our processes and services
- Ensuring right resources are available when needed
- Strict adherence to processes
Our customers are our future and our employees are our most valuable resource.